Welcome to Ashtonleigh Residential Care Home
With over 20 years experience, the management of Ashtonleigh Residential
Home prides itself in offering a highly professional care service for the elderly,
with a personal touch. When people have worked hard throughout their lives
and have been committed to helping others, we think they deserve extra
They need a home where individuality is emphasised with experienced staff
who have time to give attention to small detail, where they have the choice
of enjoying the company of like-minded fellow service users.
Ashtonleigh Care Home’s strengths include:
- Beautiful homely environment situtated close to Horsham town centre
- Bedrooms decorated to individual residents taste
- Ensuring each resident gets individual attention by a highly qualified staff team led by an RMN
- Set in a beautiful 1 acre garden
- Carefully prepared menus by Dorothy, who adds the personal touch
- Good Care Standards Rating
Philosophy of Care
Ashtonleigh Care Home aims to provide its service users with a secure, relaxed, and homely environment in which their care, well being and comfort are of prime importance.
Qualified staff will strive to preserve and maintain the dignity, individuality and privacy of all service users within a warm and caring atmosphere.
Achieved through programmes of activities designed to encourage mental alertness, self esteem, social interactions with other service users and with recognition of the following core values of care which are fundamental to the philosophy of our home.